Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Aldi Shopper Blog - yes, one exists

I enjoy shopping at Aldi's.  It is my favorite cheap chain grocery store.  While I don't love some of their product, much of their stuff is either the same brand as you buy elsewhere, or is just as good as other brands.

While searching for who makes their Friendly Farms Greek Yogurt (highly recommended - only 89 cents), I found The Smart Aldi Shopper.  Yes, someone has a blog all about Aldi's.  I have often thought about doing a Kwik Trip Blog, considering I am at one of their c-stores at least three times a week, but never took it up. The Smart Aldi Shopper has somewhat infrequent posts, but deserves to have more - Aldi's is a great place to shop.

BONUS LINK!

Someone actually reviews Aldi's wines - and has nice things to say (about some of them).  I think I may have to try them

No comments: